Cost of Living Support
The cost-of-living has been rising sharply across England since 2021, including unprecedented increases in energy costs, rapid increases in the costs of food and significant increases in the costs of housing via higher rents/mortgage costs.
We know that many of our families are experiencing pressures and require additional support, not just financially, but help with well-being and mental health.
How can we help?
It can be embarassing or awkward to ask for help, especially when you haven't needed support before. Please know that we operate with absolutely no judgement about a situation that you and your family may find itself in. We can help in the following ways;
- Offering breakfast club free of charge
- Support with housing applications
- Uniform and clothing
- Subsidised after school clubs
- In some circumstances we may be able to source financial assistance
- Signposting to organisations within Southwark that can assist families
- A freshly cooked, hot meal - every Sunday from the school's back gate (pick up between 11am-1pm)
- An open door, cup of tea and someone to listen
Please find information that may help if you are experiencing financial difficulties.
Southwark Council Cost of Living Support Portal
“Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.”