Nursery and Reception Admissions
WE ARE OFFERING PLACES OUT FOR JANUARY INTAKE- if your child will be 3 before 31st December 2020 then you can apply for them to start with us in January. Closing date for these applications is Friday 4th December 2020
Here at Peter Hills we offer both part time and full time places. To apply for our nursery you can email us at email@example.com and ask for an application form and apply straight to us.
Part time: Every child is entitled to 15 hours free childcare at nursery, this equates to 5 sessions.
Full time: The cost is £12 per extra session, £60 per week, paid in advance. A deposit of £60 is required which will be taken off during the Summer term.
If you are a working parent then you can contact Southwark to see if you are eligible for 30 hours free childcare. The link is www.southwark.gov.uk/schools-and-education/free-early-education-entitlement?chapter=4
Applications for Reception are done through the following link: www.eadmissions.org.uk
The deadline for Reception September 2021 is 11:59pm on Friday 15th January 2021. You will receive an email after 5pm on Friday 16th April 2021 to confirm which choice you have been given.
You can visit www.southwark.gov.uk/schools-and-education/school-admissions/primary-admissions for more information.
If the school receives more applications than available, then the school’s admissions policy sets out the criteria used to allocate places.
Priority is given as follows:
- Children who have an important medical or family circumstance.
- Children whose parents have attended worship at least 2 per month over the twelve months prior to application at either
- St Mary’s, St Mary’s Church Street, SE16 4JE
- Holy Trinity, Bryan Road, SE16 5HF
- St Katherine’s, with St Bartholomew, Eugenia Road, SE16 2RA
- Children whose parents have attended worship at least 2 per month over the twelve months prior to application at at a church of a Christian denomination which is a member of Churches Together in England, or at any of the Scandinavian churches, who live within the parishes below
- The Finnish Church, 33 Albion St, SE16 7HZ
- Norwegian Church (St Olav’s), Albion Street, SE16 7HZ
- Swedish Seamen’s Church, 120 Lower Road, SE16 2UB
- Children who at the point of admission will have a brother, sister, step/half brother/sister or foster/adopted brother/sister in the school.
If the school is unable to offer a child a place, parents and carers have the right to an Appeals Committee. firstname.lastname@example.org can provide details of this.