If you are applying for for any other primary year or an in-year transfer then please visit www.southwark.gov.uk/schools-and-education/school-admissions/in-year-admissions
Here you will be able to get information about the process of applying for a Southwark school.
You will also need to email email@example.com to obtain an application form from us.
If the school receives more applications than available, then the school’s admissions policy sets out the criteria used to allocate places.
Priority is given as follows:
- Children who have an important medical or family circumstance.
- Children whose parents have attended worship at least 2 per month over the twelve months prior to application at either
- St Mary’s, St Mary’s Church Street, SE16 4JE
- Holy Trinity, Bryan Road, SE16 5HF
- St Katherine’s, with St Bartholomew, Eugenia Road, SE16 2RA
- Children whose parents have attended worship at least 2 per month over the twelve months prior to application at at a church of a Christian denomination which is a member of Churches Together in England, or at any of the Scandinavian churches, who live within the parishes below
- The Finnish Church, 33 Albion St, SE16 7HZ
- Norwegian Church (St Olav’s), Albion Street, SE16 7HZ
- Swedish Seamen’s Church, 120 Lower Road, SE16 2UB
- Children who at the point of admission will have a brother, sister, step/half brother/sister or foster/adopted brother/sister in the school.
If the school is unable to offer a child a place, parents and carers have the right to an Appeals Committee. firstname.lastname@example.org can provide details of this.